Sunday 1 March 2009

Toddler Time


Every Monday morning Kaj attends a play group organized for ISB teachers' kids by a wonderful friend and colleague, Caryn. Since I've been home on maternity leave, I have been able to go with Kaj, which has been very special for both of us. Since Leif needs to be with me 24/7 these days (I'm not quite ready to take out the breast pump yet! There will be plenty of that soon...), Khun Jun and I have taken the boys together and tag-teamed as needed. This is a perk I realize I will definitely NOT have in a few short months! 

Khun Jun with Leif
Caryn reading to Kaj and Anabel

"Going for a swim" in the pillows

A quite cuddle 

Kaj and buddy Aidan


the Thai-style play house

 
Kaj on the bouncer

On the see saw with Aidan, Emina and Avery ready to join in

No comments: