Wednesday 18 March 2009

Catch up

I'm stealing a few minutes now to try to catch up on a couple of highlights from the past couple of days. I wish I had the energy to write more frequently, but we're still getting into our groove around here as a family of four. I hope to be rolling soon!

Kaj has been saying some hysterical things lately. As his vocabulary has been taking off, there are occasionally times when we don't understand him. The other day Tom finally echoed back to him what he had said after a few minutes of not understanding each other, and Kaj sighed and said, "That's what Kaj's talkin' about!"

Leif is now dishing out the smiles. When I snuggle him into my chest in an upright position, he often strains his neck back/up and looks up at my face. Last night at probably 2 am in the light given by our small nightlight, I saw him look up at me and grin the grinniest of grins. 

Leif's also losing his hair! We've been noticing little patches of scalp near his hairline, and it becomes more apparent everyday. Will he be blonde like Kaj or more of a brunette? Time will tell...

No comments: