Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween!

 It has been a busy week! I'm feeling I'd better quickly document the last few days before I lose them all to the flurry called November that is on the horizon. Halloween was a big hit with both of the boys this year, with Kaj choosing to go as a King Tut-inspired mummy (Thank you, Science Museum of MN) and Leif as a dragon (for the second time). Tom pulled together a few pieces from the boys' dress up basket and went as a wizard, complete with a chopstick wand, and I threw on Kaj's pirate hat from last year. Good times!
 Where Grandma Larsen and Aunt Annie found eyeball candy, I'll never know...
 Hangin' out at the Creepy Campus Crawl @ the U of Iowa museums
 Walking the plank - The Old Capitol Museum went with a Pirates of the Caribbean theme...


 ...and the Natural History Museum, a superhero theme. "Captain Amerisloth!" 
declared Kaj. 

 Spiderman making spiders

                     Dragon                                                                   Mummy

with Keiko, the leopard tamer,
and Kenji, the robot

                                        LEAVES!
 

 Pumpkin shots - I like them all for different reasons. 




HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 


1 comment:

nora said...

I love the second shot of the guys with the pumpkins - hamming with each other - checking to make sure the other one is looking.

I am thinking about doing NaBloPoMo - National blog posting month - a post a day - even its a sentence about what you are thankful for. Wanna try with me?